I currently belong to Contraste, based in Franche-Comté (one of the prettiest regions of France… and one of the greenest…)
Singing is one important part of my life. I started singing when I was 10 years old... And I still do.
You may find here my activities bot past and current, and a few records.
at the Conservatoire de Montbéliard (France), 2003–2006
- Les Petits Chanteurs de Nancy (Nancy, director: Claude Jacquot, 1984–1988)
- Les Petits Chanteurs de Ste Jeanne d’Arc (Nancy, director: Jean Bouillet, 1988–1998)
- Cantus Firmus (Nancy, director: Philippe Barth, 1996 ?)
- Plein Chant (Strasbourg, director: Catherine Fender, 1998–2000)
- Appassionata (Strasbourg, director: Elisabeth Neiss-Kiertzner, 2000–2002)
- Amat’Chœur (Strasbourg, director: Anne-Juliette Meyer, 2001–2002)
- Arcanes (Belfort, director: Jean-Michel Montornès, 2004) where I came to complete the bass voice for Bach’s St John Passion
- Campe’note (Vieux Charmont, director: Nicole Claverie, 2010) where I helped for some specific projects
- L’Ajoulotte (Montbéliard, director: Alain Pastré, 2010–2012)
- Contraste (Besançon, director: Brigitte Rose, depuis 2011)
Christmas concert of the Campe’note, December 19, 2010
Two songs with myself as soloist.
Piano: Pascal KELLER – Bouzouki: Sakis TSAKNAKIS – Guitar: Jean Yves PLUMET – Director: Nicole CLAVERIE